Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

🍍 'feelings' about term two

Term two for me so far is like I never left, even when I think back to the holidays it feels somehow, I never left. Even with the new class set up, it feels the same. Same teachers, same technology, same students, but we do have a new student, so I guess that’s kind of different, but not by much. It’s really funny how I can spend two weeks away from a place that I spend half of my year and not miss it, well I missed it a bit, kind of.

During the holidays is like I have no purpose other than doing what I want, which is strange for me, since i’m so use to being told what to do. Anyway I guess being back at school is nice, instead of being locked in my room with my eyes glues to a screen. My mum says that i’ll probably have horrible vision when I grow up, but I just answer with a nice, short, sweet “Whatever”. That’s pretty much it, it’s only the second day of school so there’s not much to say.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that it somehow feels you never left... would like to help you get more excited about school and learning. This is one of my goals too. To make learning interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete