Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

🏀 basketball reflection

From every basketball session, i’ve learnt different ways to pass the ball, like chest-pass, over head, bounce pass. I've also learnt how to dribble the ball correctly, and how to block. I even learnt a net trick where I spin the ball and bounce it on the court, and it should come back to me, though I already knew how to.


**

Basketball. The rush you feel when you dribble the ball across the court, the thrill you get when you shoot the basketball into the hoop. The sound of  a basketball touching the court’s surface vibrates throughout the court.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle, I am very pleased that you have been able to build on your skills during each basketball session.
    Nice description at the end too.
    Mrs Parker.

    ReplyDelete