Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Diary

19th March Monday 2012.

Saturday was almost the weekend I have ever had you know why because I went to the 
Polyfest the Polyfest is just like pasifika but the reason why they do Polyfest is so that all the collages come together and have a big comp. Most of the day I just sate down under my old friends tent she is selling stake and egg, water Mellon and ice-cream and my most favourite poke poke is baked banana and coconut cream.

Before we went to the Cook Island Stage we went to the Tongan and Maori Stage when me and my mum went to the Tongan Stage no one was performing so we went to the Maori Stage the Maori Stage was very very gross because I don’t really like the traditional clothing for boys it is almost nothing but the song they were sinning was o.k. After we went to my Aunty Gina's in old pap so that my mum could get something filled out that was about 1 hour and a half after that we went to my Aunty Rosie’s that was about half an hour just to try on some dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment