Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

8/3/12 Rainy day My Diary


Today we went to the pools I was very tired and I felt like I was going to fall down (just joking ). It was really damp and cold, it was also raining that made it even worse. We had a new instructor because every Tuesday and Thursday the instructors change so they can have a break.




It was fun at the pools because we had a little race so that we could see who was the speediest team. Because our group are the best swimmers in the whole class. The highlighted words are adjectives.

1 comment:

  1. Plessius family10 March 2012 at 21:59

    Kia ora Danielle,
    I read in your "About Me" section that you like writing. I think you would make a great writer - I enjoyed reading this recount about your swimming lesson. You have included lots of information, including all the describing words.
    Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

    ReplyDelete