Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Diary

Diary
LI: To write a personal Recount.
23.2.2012 Thursday
A cold damp morning I looked at my brother lying down watching television he yawns because he woke up very early. I say to him” It is time to wake up and have breakfast”.
For breakfast I had cluster crisps vanilla it was really yummy I said to my self. Know I was ready to go to school.

24.2.12
I open one eye and pick at my mum she does not know I am it is five in the morning she is finishing her work on my Nana's lap top. I try to scare her but I think she did know I was awake. I go outside to say bye to my mum and my Nana I wave they both wave bake.
I watch Tv until my Aunty wakes up soon we are going to school I can not wait until we go to school because we are going to do a maths test and I love maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment