Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

πŸŽ„ christmas recount

Hooray today is the 25th of December 2011. Christmas day I did not get that many presents but I did get lots of money. I guess it’s the thought that counts. Today we went to our Aunty Gina’s. We had a massive barbecue. There was chicken, steak, sausages and lots of desserts such as ice-cream, chocolate log, cheese cake and chocolate cake. At the end of the night we watched lots of movies such as Breaking Dawn, Cars 2 and Red Dog. Finally we went home after the best Christmas I have ever had.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - sounds like a wonderful meal! We did something different this year - we had a vegetarian meal! It was a nut roast - and very good. We still had all the roast vegetables and Christmas pudding with custard for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun family Christmas Danielle. I went to Raglan and then to Hamilton to see my children and grandchildren. We had a special family time with roast chicken and vegetables and some ice cream for dessert.
    Lovely to see you blogging again. I love your colourful text.

    ReplyDelete