Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

How Do I Get To School In The Morning?

Title: How do I get to school in the morning?


Every day I walk to school with my brother and sister, it usually takes me about 10-15 minutes.
Therefore I have to leave at 8:30, so that i’m not late in case I take longer than expected.


First you turn left out of the driveway, make sure you walk on the footpath. Then you turn left again when you come to the two silver bars where you walk curve around them. After that you walk down the slightly steep path, passing the short wired fence and the rose bushes. When you get to the bottom you will see a small creek, keep walking straight till you come to the middle of the four foot paths.

Turn right where you walk straight, passing trees, bushes and the high wired fence where behind is the school. The path is a bit bumpy so you walk up and down the small hills, keep walking straight. You should pass the school senior playground and junior playground. Next walk through the two green bars where you again, curve through them. Turn left yet again and walk straight pacing the black metal fence, and the few trees. Walk on the footpath and turn left into the gates of the school.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great explanation Danielle, I can really picture your journey with all the detail that you add.

    ReplyDelete