Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

During the weekend. . .

During the weekend it wasn’t very interesting, on Friday I went to my dads and we watched old movies. My favourite movie was Percy Jackson the lightning thief, I am really addicted to that movie and can’t wait to watch the sequel.

The next morning my mum picked us up and went back home, she was at my aunt's birthday party. When we got home it wasn’t any interestinger we watched tv and hanged out with each other.

On Sunday my brother, sister, and my mum went shopping for shoes and clothes while I stayed home because I was sick, and because they left when I was sleeping. When I woke up my auntie Gina and Rosie were visiting. When my mum and sibling finally got home my nana, aunts, and mum played a game of cards.

My aunts stayed for dinner which was chinese and helped wash the dishes etc. After that we watched tv and then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment