Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

About Me

Talofa Lava everyone, my name is Danielle and I am a 12 year old girl nothing really special about me, I am just your average, typical pre-teen.


Well I’m a human girl from planet earth, I live in New Zealand it is such a nice country and yes I am a Kiwi (from New Zealand). I was born on June the 19th 2001, again my name is Danielle I was named after my Dad his name is Dan. The reason I am writing this just incase you wanted to know a little bit about my life.


I would say that I have quite a lot of family. I love them to bits and pieces. They aren't perfect neither am I, but they’re good enough for me. I really love school, but not everyone loves it but I do, I guess one of my dreams is to work with animals I have always loved them.


To start off with i am the middle child the one and only. I had a older brother his name was Trent but he died of cot death, unfortunately i was not able to meet him he would be 18 by now but, back to my family the next eldest is my older sister Taniesha she is 17 then it’s me Danielle oh and i’m 12, after that it’s my little brother Jahsiah and he’s 10. Next my youngest sister Cherise she 8 and that pretty much is all my siblings. Then there is my Mum and my Dad, my mum’s name is Kim and my Dad’s name is Dan. I have a lot more family than that but you would be here till tomorrow so that will be enough for now.


I have been to a few schools three to be exact and as you know love school I have no idea why I just do, my favourite subjects are reading and maths. I'ma year 7 so one more year and I’m gone to college yay.


First of all I have always had this passion and love for animals, since I was little I had this dream to help and care for animals. I just hate seeing animals get hurt, I also just love helping people like when I was a kid i use to play doctor with my older sister. i also have a dream to go to other country’s and help children and care for them like there my brother or sister.


Just imagining where I will be in a few years, off to college hopefully fulfilling my hopes and dreams. I will never forget the schools I went to because they are a big part of my life now because they have taught me most of the stuff I know today. Well that is it i can’t go on and on saying every single detail of my life because we will be here till next week because everyday is another memory.


Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. I live in the present, I make it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment