Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

The Movie of the Week

“They are over there,” I said pointing at my Aunty and cousin. He waved at us well we walked over to them, “Sup,” Jahsiah said. “Sup” Troy said in a deep voice. “Hi Aunty,” I said as she squeezed me like she always does.

“Hey sweetie,” she said as she loosened her grip. I walked over to my mum she was getting the tickets for the movie, “Mum, what are we going to watch,” I said. “Man of Steel” she said as the lady gave her our tickets. We walked over to the both were the tell you where to go. “Hi, you’ll be  just third on your right” she said as she ripped of the end of our tickets and passed them back.

“I bet you mums going to fall asleep,” I said as we walked in the cinema, “Probably” Jahsiah said as we sat down. Everyone was on there phones before the movie started, I was getting bored so I started to look around and then the lights started to dim. “Finally,” I said under my breathe.  

As we stood up the lights turned on, the movie was as cool as ice. I was really sad because I didn't want the movie to end, because it was so excited.

I enjoyed the movie ‘Man of Steel’ it was really interesting the middle was a little bit slow but it still had a lot of action in it. I hope I will be able to watch it again, we all had a great time and that is all that really mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment