Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

It was a Dark Cold Night


It was a dark cold night, the horrifying  sound of a person being dragged across the cold wooden floor. I heard a person cry and scream in terror, I had heard this voice before I was on the edge to go open the door. Am I just being silly I thought, I slowly stood up being a brave as I could be.  I was certain I’ve heard this voice before, I’m at the door I was about to turn the doorknob and then “Don’t open the door it’s a trick,” said a quiet whisper, “Who is that,” I whispered puzzled. The voice didn’t answer me now I know I’m  definitely crazy. I thought I was crazy so everything that I heard was made up so I turned the doorknob knowing nothing will happen.


“What did you do you have made a mistake it isn’t too late shut the door and lock it before it comes,” whispered the voice. “Who are you, you’re not even real so get out of my head ,“ I said so angry and frustrated. I looked down the passage there was a dark shadow just standing there I didn’t know what I should do. It started running towards me, I turned and ran into my room I locked the door like the whisper told me to. “Hello,” I said thinking I am getting crazy by the minute. “Know do you believe?,” the voice said. “Yes, yes what do I have to do to rid of it i’ll do anything,  just please help me,” I said begging the whisper. “First you have to promise you’ll do everything I tell you to do,” the whisper said really seriously. “Yes anything,” I said not being certain of what I’m getting into.

“You need a weapon,” said the whisper, “Done,” I said opening my draw and slowly taking out a the gun my dad hid in my draw incase something like this ever happened. “What’s next,” I said. “Forget what I said before you need to get out of your room and get to the biggest room in this house,” said the whisper, “Are you sure there is no other way,” I said really scared what I was about to hear. “Yes!,” the voice shouted. I opened the door with the gun tightly gripped in my right hand I looked across the passage there was no one, “Run,” said the whisper. I ran to my parents room shut the door behind me and locked it.

“What’s next,” I said I was all ready to get this over and done with. “You have to jump out of the window and run to your neighbours,” said the whisper. Before she could even change her mind she found herself outside on the porch, so she ran to her neighbours and asked them to call the cops. Red and blue flashing lights outside of my house, there was a cop asking me questions what happened. After she asked me the questions she went and started to check the house with the other cops. The lady walked out with a gun in a plastic bag and with my parents at the back of her. The cop walked over to her “Tell your daughter what you told me,” said the cop. “Ahh well we were in our room when we heard Marissa screaming and shouting we looked at the door and then she ran into her room she was talking to herself and then she ran into our room with a gun, we were telling her to drop it she did but, then she jumped out of the window and ran to the neighbors,” my mum said, really certain what happened. “And then we saw the cops,” my dad said. “That’s not what happened and what are you guys doing here you should be in paris,” I said. My mum looked at the cop, the cop took me to a police car and next thing I knew I was in mental hospital.

From that day on I knew my Mum and Dad set me up, they never really liked me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment