Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Grandpa's 80th Birthday


Friday the third of May was a very exciting day it was my Grandpa’s 80th Birthday we celebrated at my Aunty Flower’s house. When we got there we said "Hi" to all of our cousins, uncles and aunts. After I said hi I went downstairs to play with Midnight my cousins dog. Later on I went upstairs to watch my cousins perform their dances.

Eventually I had dinner, and it was "yummy". Before my brother and sister left to go home we gave our Grandpa his Birthday gifts. My sister gave it to him. We all gave him a kiss. Then my brother and sister left to go home.So the house went quiet because there wasn't a lot of people.

My dad came back to get me and my sister Taniesha I said goodbye to everyone, I was very sad. I had a great time at my Aunty's. I can’t wait till the next Birthday. I also can’t wait to see my cousins, uncles and auntys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment