Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Tamaki College the time of my life

Yesterday we went to Tamaki College to do some sports with the students there it was like a physical assessment for the students at Tamaki. I had a blast with my group and instructors because they were fun and they didn't make us do hard stuff but some of it hurt because we played a game that involves two tyres. There were four people and two groups we had to use the two tyres to get to the other side of the  grass with out touching the grass or the concrete. My job was to hop to the other side of the tyre so that the other team mates could stand on that tyre and Setefano had to hop with the other tyre so that we could take turns of having a rest. My team won and they said "we won!" because we worked like a team. I was very proud to be in their team.

The reason I wrote about this experience is because it was very extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment